Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dating: Why suffer?

I think I am at a point where I just can't stand people and I refuse to change.
Lately whenever I meet anyone interesting I do not seem to have a problem going from -- Intros to making a Date -- within 15 minutes.

Moving on.

But I find that after meeting and going on the date I am very judgmental after only 15 minutes. So if I could just find a way to meet and then immediately move to a new location and begin the date, then after a total of 30 minutes everything would be clear. Imagine the time savings and cash savings.

I had a horrible date last night. And it is so specifically horrible that I can't write about it because it would reveal my secret identity if anyone out there ever reads this....and possibly knows me. Although what are the odds?

One point then I will close this. If you are woman(girl, female, lady, whatever you prefer) you still need to have some level of politeness. Don't randomly change plans in an extreme way. Keep you pants hiked-up enough if you are out somewhere nice. And if you have ADHD just be up-front about it so that all information can be given to you in short repetitive summaries.

D.Blogger

2 comments:

Hot Lemon& Honey said...

LOL...sorry to hear about your date...I guess the 15 minutes thing has alot to do with your age...thats normal and that is why speed dating gives you an average of 3-10 mintues per date..thats about how much time you need to spend with someone to like them or not (for many subconscious very complicated reasons)...
If you are lucky...you would be one of those who will meet someone say at work or through a mutual friend with no intention on dating but take the time without the pressure and find the sparks...
Good luck and don't get fed up and I will take your advice...LOL

Dubai Blogger said...

Thanks for the reply. But FYI we are the same age.